Monday, July 16, 2012

Keep track of your balances in one website

For years I have been spending a few hours a week checking all the airline and hotel websites to be able to check my accounts to verify if miles or points were posted. I had to create my own excel sheet to keep track of the points (specially when I was close to reaching an award or if I had signed up for a promotion and wanted to make sure to get the credit.
Not too long ago I was introduced to: AwardWallet.com
AwardWallet keeps track of your reward programs such as your frequent flyer miles, hotel and credit card points.
You even get notified when your balances change :)
Unfortunately I still have to check my Aadvantage balance on http://www.aa.com/ because they are not supported by AwardWallet, but that is IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment