Sunday, July 22, 2012

HGVC TOUR BONUS

I called the Hilton Hhonors Customer Support 1-800-HHONORS (1-800-446-6677) this morning to make changes to the reservation I had for next week. After I made the changes I needed to make to my reservation the Agent offered to transfer me to take advantage of an offer for the chance to earn 500 points. I said: "Yes" of course

The second agent offered me 2 options of vacations 3 days and 2 nights in Orlando for $ 199
I said I was not looking for vacations this year. She mentioned this package can be taken 7 months from now and that you have 45 days to select dates.
I told her I was still not sure. She said:" How about I throw in some extra..."
I interrupted her. Explained again I was not planning on taking vacation anytime soon and said: Have a nice day.

I thought for sure I was not going to get the 500 miles offered since I did not "qualify" or took advantage of the offer. But 1 hour later I checked my Hilton Hhonors activity and there it was: 500 points HGVC TOUR BONUS 

No comments:

Post a Comment