Saturday, February 2, 2013

Admiral's club review: Nashville International Airport

This Admiral's club opens at 5 am every day and closes at either 6:30 PM Saturday or 7:30 PM on all other days.
Located: After Security on Concourse C, Mezzanine Level, across from Gate 11.
According to one of the employees here (not sure his name) - Saturday is their slowest day.
It is a small lounge (compared to DFW or MIA airport) but it is cozy!
Hard to find a soul to serve you a drink and/or food at 6 am on a Saturday morning (Lucky for me I am not that hungry today). They do have OJ, muffins, fruit displayed, but I still need to call to get my Diet coke refilled.

I took some pictures of the different areas you can find at the Admiral's Club Nashville Airport (BNA)

The entrance:
The bar:


Breakfast/Snack area:

The rest of the Lounge:

No comments:

Post a Comment