Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some of my favorite Blogs regarding travel


I would like to share with you some of my favorite travel blogs. They help me find the best deals and now promotions worth signing up for.
Some of them focus on the best way to earn miles and/or points. Some of them focus on travel adventures and experiences and some a little bit of everything... but what all of them have in common is the knowledge and experience sharing you expect from a good blog.

Hope you will find some of them interesting
1) View from the Wing
2) Million Mile Secrets
3) One mile at a time
4)  Frugal travel guy
5) Mommy points
6) Heels First travel
7) The Points guy
8) Frequently Flying

Every day or so I get updates from most of them via email and when they share experiences they direct you to the other bloggers website so they all keep the community posted.

Note: If you are new at collecting miles I strongly recommend you visit: Mommy Points and her beginers guide using the link below:
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/mommypoints/2012/08/11/how-to-get-started-earning-miles-and-points-beginners-guide/

No comments:

Post a Comment