Sunday, August 12, 2012

300 PC points for downloading the Toolbar

Priority Club is offering 300 Priority Club points when you install the Priority Club toolbar, and an additional 300 points per stay until the end of 2012 when you make a reservation using it. Just fill out the form following the link above, and once you complete the download you should receive the 300 points to your account immediately.




* Terms & Conditions

Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member to participate. 300 bonus points will be awarded for one toolbar download per member, then 300 bonus points will be awarded for any qualifying stay up to 31st December 2012. Allow 4 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account. Miles earners will receive points. Subject to availability. Offer valid on new bookings only, not applicable to groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or special promotions. Only one room per member will be awarded the applicable points. Rates may vary by date of booking. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards terms and conditions. 

I have not made a reservation using it yet, but as soon as I do I will update this post to confirm the award of the points for booking a room using it. I also had problems downloading to my Apple computer. After entering my PC#, Pin, Name, LastName and email I clicked "Download"
then got a message to get the link to the toolbar and then got an error message indicating it is not compatible with Mac... But I still got the 300 points for the download

No comments:

Post a Comment